MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - OMG, he lost in Shanghai! Suddenly RG, W, USO look so meaningless :( Rafachat-Vol.62

View Single Post

Old 09-13-2010, 01:20 PM   #14
country flag Metis

Metis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - NO "we want the 2010 USO F to be competitive" wishers allowed - Vol.29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saumon View Post
Then Rafa will lose because you can't read the OOP
A few days ago the tournament schedule said that the men's sigles final would start at noon.

Rafa will lose because the people in charge of the website made a mistake.

Quote:
Really? I heard many stories of people creating double accounts to play TT doubles with them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktdude View Post
Okay Metis, can we compromise and leave it at 4pm then. If it starts at 5:00 I won't get any sleep tonight!!
Pfft... it's even worse for me, I'm 2 hours ahead of you. Obviously you don't know the meaning of the word sacrifice.
Metis is offline View My Blog!