MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - OMG, he lost in Shanghai! Suddenly RG, W, USO look so meaningless :( Rafachat-Vol.62

View Single Post

Old 09-13-2010, 01:13 PM   #11
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - NO "we want the 2010 USO F to be competitive" wishers allowed - Vol.29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saumon View Post
Really? I heard many stories of people creating double accounts to play TT doubles with them.
I remember only a couple such cases and those people were playing TT with their original accounts too. I guess my point is that if you're a troll you'll create a double account for trolling purposes; if you're a TT cheater you'll create a second account for TT but you won't do both at the same time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
The title bans half the people who post here.
Just for today

Quote:
In breaking news, cyrusking declares he is not a Nadal hater. He has noting against Nadal. However, Nadal is fake.
I'm tired of his posts in GM. How many times can you repeat the same (untrue) things over and over again?