MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - And Israel is the aggressor...right.

View Single Post

Old 09-13-2010, 12:57 AM   #238
country flag habibko

habibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: And Israel is the aggressor...right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Or Levy View Post
Forgive me that I dared to think they need permission to own land as well. What in the world was I thinking? Are you pretending, or was that for real?
again, they don't need permission to own land or build.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Or Levy View Post
but having my country critisized by a male citizen of Saudi Arabia gets me every single time.
no one is forcing you to read my posts if they annoy you so much, you can choose to put me on ignore and hide your head in the sand.

just because my country has its own flaws doesn't mean I shouldn't comment on an issue related to another country, you on the other hand should stop going off-topic talking about a country unrelated to the thread all the time.
habibko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote