MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - And Israel is the aggressor...right.

View Single Post

Old 09-12-2010, 07:39 PM   #230
country flag Or Levy

Or Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: And Israel is the aggressor...right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by habibko View Post
again you are bringing Saudi Arabia up to an unrelated topic.

Israel implements occupation and building illegal settlements on Palestinian men and women's lands, you are one to talk about giving others their rights if you gave the Palestinians their rights there wouldn't have been an ongoing conflict for ages.
Women's land? Can women even OWN a land in Saudi Arabia?

Question, if the UN, for whatever reason, would try to force SA to stop discriminate against women and accept them as equal members in society - would you be supportive of that. I'm not asking you whether YOU are supportive of womens right, I'm asking you whether you'd accept international infereference?

Or do you think that the only kind of human right violation which exist is occupation of a nation's lands.
Or Levy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote