MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Jack Sock

Thread: Jack Sock
View Single Post

Old 09-12-2010, 08:36 PM   #24
country flag SHB

SHB has a reputation beyond reputeSHB has a reputation beyond reputeSHB has a reputation beyond reputeSHB has a reputation beyond reputeSHB has a reputation beyond reputeSHB has a reputation beyond reputeSHB has a reputation beyond reputeSHB has a reputation beyond reputeSHB has a reputation beyond reputeSHB has a reputation beyond reputeSHB has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jack Sock

He says he's going to play some pro tournaments and see how does before making a decision. Players of his stature don't normally go to college, but he has never seemed to be in a hurry to go pro. He didn't even play up very often in juniors. Hell, he still plays high school tennis, as astonishing as that is, and declared his intent to return to Kalamazoo next year to defend his title. His dad recently said, “[Agents] can be very persuasive, but college sounds pretty good to me.”

All that said, winning the U.S. Open surely will cause him to reassess things, and he's going to have many enticing opportunities if he turns pro. I suspect that he'll ultimately turn pro, but it's not a foregone conclusion.
SHB is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote