MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - And Israel is the aggressor...right.

View Single Post

Old 09-12-2010, 07:12 PM   #227
country flag habibko

habibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: And Israel is the aggressor...right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Or Levy View Post
They can enter, but they can't worship in public.

How about a country where women get rights as well?
Israel already implement it, maybe SA can follow suit. With international mediation, of course. After all, a little international mediation can cure anything, if it can cure the Israeli-Palestinian conflict as simply as you suggested, I'm sure it can help fixing the horrible discrimination of women in your country.
again you are bringing Saudi Arabia up to an unrelated topic.

Israel implements occupation and building illegal settlements on Palestinian men and women's lands, you are one to talk about giving others their rights if you gave the Palestinians their rights there wouldn't have been an ongoing conflict for ages.
habibko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote