MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Nicolas Mahut

Thread: Nicolas Mahut
View Single Post

Old 09-12-2010, 03:19 PM   #747
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nicolas Mahut

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulage View Post
The Metz tournament doesn't belong to the FFT so it's not especially their choices. Julien Boutter the tournament director gave one to Ascione who will play his last tournament, Mathieu should get one and i read that Cilic was near to get one. Pity for him but palying the qualies could give him confidence as the draw is really good for a 250.

Bercy is more close from FFT some chance there and for Montpellier the tournament belongs to french channel Canal Plus and the tournament director is Patrice Dominguez. There is 3 tournaments the week of Montpellier so the cut should be less higher than Metz and surely more easy choices for the WC.
Oh, OK, thanks for saying. Well, FFT or not, I'm still a bit surprised that Nicolas has been sort of overlooked since Wimbledon. I thought he would be protected a bit after that match. Hopefully he does get those WCs at Bercy and Montpellier. I knew about Ascione and I just read about Cilic, I guess one has to hope PHM gets in directly so it opens up another WC. I feel bad for him that he's sort of the forgotten man from that whole saga. Will he for sure play the qualies at Metz? There are also challengers at Mons and Rennes I'm guessing he will play also.
Filo V. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote