MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Robby in Usa Hardcourt Season

View Single Post

Old 09-11-2010, 10:07 PM   #41
country flag idolwatcher1

idolwatcher1 has a reputation beyond reputeidolwatcher1 has a reputation beyond reputeidolwatcher1 has a reputation beyond reputeidolwatcher1 has a reputation beyond reputeidolwatcher1 has a reputation beyond reputeidolwatcher1 has a reputation beyond reputeidolwatcher1 has a reputation beyond reputeidolwatcher1 has a reputation beyond reputeidolwatcher1 has a reputation beyond reputeidolwatcher1 has a reputation beyond reputeidolwatcher1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Robby in Usa Hardcourt Season

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae View Post
Well playing Matches to Qualify could be good for Robby--if he can only win them You're right it is hard to be a fan with Robby going out so early in Tournaments And it was such a shock to me that his only run so far this year was on the clay Robby used to play his best on the hard courts
According to Robby's website, he'll be trying to qualify to the Shanghai tournament, so I hope he practices hard, and makes his way into the main draw... if nothing else it will remind him the difference between players who are good enough to enter directly and those who aren't... he NEEDS to find himself as a player and do what he does best to make it as far as he can.
idolwatcher1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote