MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Doping in Tennis Thread (No accusations without proof. Wada could test using hair)

View Single Post

Old 09-11-2010, 09:22 PM   #9
country flag Mjau!

Mjau! has a reputation beyond reputeMjau! has a reputation beyond reputeMjau! has a reputation beyond reputeMjau! has a reputation beyond reputeMjau! has a reputation beyond reputeMjau! has a reputation beyond reputeMjau! has a reputation beyond reputeMjau! has a reputation beyond reputeMjau! has a reputation beyond reputeMjau! has a reputation beyond reputeMjau! has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A short history of drugs in tennis

Quote:
Originally Posted by sokk View Post
Why was my post deleted? Seriously? I'm getting fed up with this forum. Anyone who critizes the Rafa haters gets their posts deleted? WTF?!?!
Do you latently believe that Nadal is a doper or what's the matter with you? I have never accused Rafito of cheating that way and I have started threads on doping in the past without ever taking Nadal's current status into consideration. You assuming that this is somehow a clandestine attack on Rafa only serves to reveal your own subconscious doubt and paranoia.
Mjau! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote