MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tennis Tipping - 36b Sevilla - Waiting for US Open results and the draw will be ready

View Single Post

Old 09-03-2010, 03:34 PM   #59
country flag ibreak4coffee

ibreak4coffee has a reputation beyond reputeibreak4coffee has a reputation beyond reputeibreak4coffee has a reputation beyond reputeibreak4coffee has a reputation beyond reputeibreak4coffee has a reputation beyond reputeibreak4coffee has a reputation beyond reputeibreak4coffee has a reputation beyond reputeibreak4coffee has a reputation beyond reputeibreak4coffee has a reputation beyond reputeibreak4coffee has a reputation beyond reputeibreak4coffee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping - 36b Sevilla - Entry list update, you can commit now as LE

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmarto193 View Post
This evening I will update everything and we will se what to do, you have 6 more hours
You shouldnt make any draws before today's results from the US Open are final. If people get eliminated, then they wont be able to enter as you've already done the draws. In my case, I've pretty much guaranteed a loss in my doubles match but I'm still technically in the tournament until I've formally lost. Plus most of today's play at the US Open is going to be rained out because of Hurricane Earl. So I really think you should wait until late Saturday-early Sunday to make the draws
ibreak4coffee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote