MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Robby in Usa Hardcourt Season

View Single Post

Old 08-31-2010, 10:34 PM   #36

Default Re: Robby in Usa Hardcourt Season

Quote:
Originally Posted by idolwatcher1 View Post
well, Robby could have gotten worse in the 1st round, like at this year's Wimbledon, but it seems like a match Robby could win if he plays as good as we know he can.

Robby's road to the finals:
R1: Eduardo Schwank
R2: Marcos Baghdatis (16)
R3: Mardy Fish (19)
R4: Novak Djokovic (3)
QF: Nikolay Davydenko (6) / Andy Roddick (9)
SF: Roger Federer (2) / Robin Soderling (5)
F: Rafael Nadal (1) / Andy Murray (4)

I wish Robby would truly believe in himself and seize his potential while focusing intensely throughout the matches he plays. Sometimes I feel like he's his own worst enemy, and he just doesn't give 110% each time or he lets doubt creep in and eat away at his ability to focus. I feel like he would have so much more success if he just fully committed during each of his matches. If he was intensely focused on each point, he'd know how to respond to his opponent better, he'd execute his shots better, he would work the point even better, his footwork would be better, he would serve better, and his opponents would have reason to be worried. I want the Robby back who's capable of surprising everyone!

Good luck to Robby tomorrow!!
Yet another 1st Rd loss for Robby But he couldn't have gotten through that draw anyway Marcos lost his Match and Fish had to play a 5 setter to win his Match.
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote