MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Ernests' Photos and Videos Part 2

View Single Post

Old 08-30-2010, 05:43 AM   #513
country flag banhhe

banhhe has a reputation beyond reputebanhhe has a reputation beyond reputebanhhe has a reputation beyond reputebanhhe has a reputation beyond reputebanhhe has a reputation beyond reputebanhhe has a reputation beyond reputebanhhe has a reputation beyond reputebanhhe has a reputation beyond reputebanhhe has a reputation beyond reputebanhhe has a reputation beyond reputebanhhe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ernests' Photos and Videos Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by smitty8 View Post
So, you want to know how old Ernie was handling Cincy? By pouting like a 2 year old at practice (I didn't get a photo, but maybe Clandis did), staring at me, talking randomly to people in the stands, one hell of a great racket smash (Marat would be proud), bitching about lines calls, acting like a total nutcase, and looking like a homeless man. There ya go. And I DO like him. I just think he's about lost his marbles lately.
oh Courtney, you missed this part, why didn't you tell us?

thanks for the photos anyway. What did you do to get him stare at you? And I think we shouldn't be so surprised about seeing him like that on practice or on court, in my observation, I think he tends to express dramatically about what he actually feels, he's got that in his blood
banhhe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote