MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Ernests' Photos and Videos Part 2

View Single Post

Old 08-30-2010, 02:01 AM   #511
country flag clandis

clandis has a reputation beyond reputeclandis has a reputation beyond reputeclandis has a reputation beyond reputeclandis has a reputation beyond reputeclandis has a reputation beyond reputeclandis has a reputation beyond reputeclandis has a reputation beyond reputeclandis has a reputation beyond reputeclandis has a reputation beyond reputeclandis has a reputation beyond reputeclandis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ernests' Photos and Videos Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by smitty8 View Post
Well, I just got the last album done THIS MORNING and I've been working every day since I got back, so there has been no time to post them here. Oh, and I have to work another 6 days straight, so figure out the next time I might have some free time. I still have to start the Washington tourney photos, but don't worry, not many of old Ernie, I was stuck in traffic and totally missed his match, only a few practice photos. I also didn't post any of the photos in any of the other player forums here either, oh, because I was working 12 hours a day for the last week.

So, you want to know how old Ernie was handling Cincy? By pouting like a 2 year old at practice (I didn't get a photo, but maybe Clandis did), staring at me, talking randomly to people in the stands, one hell of a great racket smash (Marat would be proud), bitching about lines calls, acting like a total nutcase, and looking like a homeless man. There ya go. And I DO like him. I just think he's about lost his marbles lately.
It's on my photobucket.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg P8160925.jpg (118.6 KB, 115 views)
clandis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote