MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tennis Tipping #34a Astana - Congrats njnetswill and Colt th magnific/andrijagajic

View Single Post

Old 08-29-2010, 12:29 PM   #160
country flag andrijagajic

andrijagajic has a reputation beyond reputeandrijagajic has a reputation beyond reputeandrijagajic has a reputation beyond reputeandrijagajic has a reputation beyond reputeandrijagajic has a reputation beyond reputeandrijagajic has a reputation beyond reputeandrijagajic has a reputation beyond reputeandrijagajic has a reputation beyond reputeandrijagajic has a reputation beyond reputeandrijagajic has a reputation beyond reputeandrijagajic has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping #34a Astana - Send Sunday final pic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldenoldie View Post
Despite having to get up at dawn to post differences (and then go back to bed!), this has been the most enjoyable and easiest tournament I have managed so far.

There was no website or live scoring, but I never had to wait for the OOP, and the results were updated in the draw with good speed. So congratulations and thanks to Kazakhstan tennis - I would certainly come back.

Congratulations to our winners, njnetswill and Colt th magnific/andrijagajic, and also the worthy runners-up tennisepall and JeffCandoi/maru_angi.

Special mention to tennisepall - not many players get walkovers in both QF AND SF, but still deserved the points!

Good luck to everyone in USO. Como is now closed, but I welcome more commitments to St. Remy (second week USO) and Banja Luka after that.

Thanks everyone for playing.
Thanks for managing! You were brilliant!

Thanks for being my partner Colt. You were fantastic, too... I hope that we'll play together in some of next tournaments, again
Troicki Zimonjić
Lajović Ćirić
Milojević Janković

FITD Rank: 4 (High:1, as of 28th November, 2011)
FITD Race: 49 (High:1, as of 7th November, 2011)
TT Singles: 61 (High:60, as of 18th June, 2012) - SF: San Jose, QF: Acapulco
TT Doubles: 117 (High:110, as of 9th January, 2012) - SF: Doha (w/jmjhb)
FITD Titles: 2011 - US Open, Moscow
andrijagajic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote