MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tennis Tipping #34a Astana - Congrats njnetswill and Colt th magnific/andrijagajic

View Single Post

Old 08-29-2010, 12:18 PM   #159
country flag Goldenoldie

Goldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping #34a Astana - Send Sunday final pic

Despite having to get up at dawn to post differences (and then go back to bed!), this has been the most enjoyable and easiest tournament I have managed so far.

There was no website or live scoring, but I never had to wait for the OOP, and the results were updated in the draw with good speed. So congratulations and thanks to Kazakhstan tennis - I would certainly come back.

Congratulations to our winners, njnetswill and Colt th magnific/andrijagajic, and also the worthy runners-up tennisepall and JeffCandoi/maru_angi.

Special mention to tennisepall - not many players get walkovers in both QF AND SF, but still deserved the points!

Good luck to everyone in USO. Como is now closed, but I welcome more commitments to St. Remy (second week USO) and Banja Luka after that.

Thanks everyone for playing.