MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - U.S. Summer Hard Court Season!/LA, DC, Binghamton and now USO Qualies!

View Single Post

Old 08-28-2010, 05:54 PM   #272
country flag *bunny*

*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: U.S. Summer Hard Court Season!/LA, DC, Binghamton and now USO Qualies!

Quote:
Originally Posted by misty1 View Post
yeah kudryavtsev tends to blow hot and cold,he's inconsistent for sure but as you said when he's on he can be near unstoppable.

I hope kei manages to qualify, i like frank and as a canadian you'd think i would hope for frank more but im pulling for kei just that little bit more.

frank wasnt that impressive against stephane yesterday, he let a 1-3lead in the first set become 3-6 and was nearly broken several times after missing key oppertunites himself. It seems that both him and kei tend to let up when they have leads and play better when its close so it will be interesting to see what one can bring the more consistent game today.
Thanx for your input, misty!
Looks like it's going to be another rollercoaster for both if they continue to play the way they've done this week! As I wrote a few days ago I quite like Frankie too so I wish they didn't draw each other!
...and I'm likely to miss it again coz it's from 4 a.m. and I have to go out in the morning tomorrow!

Also supporting Rafael Nadal, Kei Nishikori, Lleyton Hewitt
David Ferrer, Andy Murray, Juan Martin Del Potro, Nikolay Davydenko, David Nalbandian
Goran Ivanisevic and Marat Safin
#3 Ferrero Tard
*bunny* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote