MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - On The US Open 2010 Road

View Single Post

Old 08-24-2010, 09:32 AM   #72
country flag Marine

Marine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: On The US Open 2010 Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulage View Post
Marine

Yes Andreev was surely not the best draw, it gives the same impression that against Falla he was surely playing so badly but the guy in front of him was better. He can go in Flushing cheering for the frenchies
It's ok, just annoyed by sport stuff, it's not very important.
Well, andreev is a good player, so the result is not bad, I mean, could have been worse (oui, aujourd'hui, je vais positiver LOL).
It would be a good idea to cheer for them, but I think he will lose quickly then jump in the first plane to home.
ohh, I'm just wondering...does he play double ?? lol Of course, if he does, maybe he'll have time to make a good job in the stands... lol

Guy Forget
Marine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote