MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - On The US Open 2010 Road

View Single Post

Old 08-23-2010, 10:24 PM   #68
country flag soulage

soulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: On The US Open 2010 Road

Finally after one day of rain delay he played and as we are used to write he lost . Today it seems that again he had a slow start on serve but it has been really better on second set. He must feel bad considering he had choosen to play a long US Harcourt season of 6 weeks to win only one match enough to feel depressed and what to say about that tie-breaks which reflect his poor confidence and fragility.

Arno was broken by love at 5-5 in first set but saved some set points to break back but then to complete the set you had the famous tie-break and it's the stats of the year for him. If i'm right with my check he won only 3 and lost 14 with this one today . The number of 1 hour set that he lost in a poor tie-break this year in a way losing 2-6 would be less hurting. For his level of play i don't know what to say there were no streaming he's maybe not too far but atm he surely needs some luck as even his attitude was quite good today as he fought during all the match during both sets but the goal in tennis is to win converting most of your opportunities actually he missed crucial BP in the second set while this should have been for him. And he doesn't play doubles again. He no more wants or what

This can be a too much one loss and even a good draw in USO would change nothing. I'm sure he's thinking about coming back in his home sweet home Poor boy we are waiting better days and hope that it will happens

Maybe he can do a losers dinner with PHM
soulage is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote