MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Dear Kiwi

Thread: Dear Kiwi
View Single Post

Old 01-04-2005, 03:47 AM   #2
country flag kfh_9118

kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond reputekfh_9118 has a reputation beyond reputekfh_9118 has a reputation beyond reputekfh_9118 has a reputation beyond reputekfh_9118 has a reputation beyond reputekfh_9118 has a reputation beyond reputekfh_9118 has a reputation beyond reputekfh_9118 has a reputation beyond reputekfh_9118 has a reputation beyond reputekfh_9118 has a reputation beyond reputekfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Kiwi

Firstly, I would like to wish you a Happy New Year 2005, hope you will have a great year, lots of success in tennis and your life, and a "free of injury" year.

My name is Henry, and I live in Melbourne. I first met you and saw you playing tennis live in 1999 in Kooyong (Colonial Classic), and since then you have became my favourite player. I have followed your tennis matches every time you entered a tournament, and although ups and downs in your tennis career in the past, I always have faith that you will come back to your great form eventually. Thanks for proving me correct by your great results last year, and I do hope you will continue with that form (or even better) throughout the years. I wish you will win many titles this year (after so many final appearances last year) and hopefully you will win a grand slam title. Please always believe in yourself and that you can achieve your goals, as many of us (your fans) believe in you.

Thanks for always updating us with your latest news in your website. I do hope that you will consider to have an English version of your official website.

Finally, Good Luck for your tennis career and your life, all the best.

Best Regards,

Henry Rosia
Melbourne, AUSTRALIA
kfh_9118 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote