MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - For Those Who Want Rafa to Win and Those Who Don't, vol.61

View Single Post

Old 08-19-2010, 07:03 PM   #42
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Chat thread for Rafa fangirls and their Fedtard pals, vol.28

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobs View Post
Well if he does, he'll keep losing them, the decision making there was silly and he helped Murray by saving Murray's legs. If Gulbis gets fitter following his back issues, hopefully his own concerns about his fitness and the need to shorten points when it would be strategically more sensible to lengthen them will disappear.
You must be mixing up something, Ernests didn't have back issues, he had a torn hamstring (and a couple years back a problem in his knee). But in general... He was playing so well in the first set, I think it was because he didn't feel like his body hindered him, he was able to execute the gameplan well. Then it got tougher and in the end he lost it. I do hope it's a fitness issue because that can be solved relatively quickly.
-Evita- is offline View My Blog!