MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - ***The Roger Federer MTF Topic Index***

View Single Post

Old 08-17-2010, 11:29 AM   #3
country flag Eden
Thanks for a great year

Eden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ***The Roger Federer Forum Index***

Dom, I already told you that I think it is a great idea to have such a thread with those links

It's wonderful to be able to click now on a link to a certain tournament or one of Roger's achievements.

It was a pleasure to have a look at the tournament threads. We have been so blessed with unforgettable moments by Roger, luckily the happy ones predominated, but I also think that Roger's losses brought the Federer fans together.

Who knows if we would have had enjoyed Roger's victory at the French Open that much if we wouldn't have gone through the disappointments of the previous years?

Thanks again for the idea of this thread and may it be filled with lots more positive achievements of Roger

P.S.: I think it's save to say that Silvy was the queen of the tournament starters. She always brought Roger good luck when she opened a tournament thread. Maybe I can convince her to come back to MTF
Eden is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote