MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Novak News!!

Thread: Novak News!!
View Single Post

Old 08-16-2010, 12:16 AM   #3127
country flag Jade Fox

Jade Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJade Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJade Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJade Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJade Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJade Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJade Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJade Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJade Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJade Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJade Fox has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Novak News!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber Spyglass View Post
I understand what you're saying cos I think it too sometimes but not so much in this case.When he said Fed should have won earlier I think he meant it in the kind of sense that a top player should never let a lead of a set and a break slip(like how he was disgusted with himself after the Melzer match),but once he did get back into it it was clear from his presser that he thought he was the better player,from the back of the court.I liked how he said that in the first set he played a terrible amount of unforced errors while Fed played good,unlike the commies suggesting that it was just Fed playing amazing and Novak's bad play had nothing to do with it .I think Novak knows exactly how that match was won and lost,he knows it wasn't a case of too good
This. He almost handed that match to Roger on a big shiny silver platter. Maybe now he realizes when in form he can still compete with the top 5 guys and move forward.

The side pieces
The Sweet but Dopey Argentine
The Bulgarian Headcase
That Douche from Australia

And when the daylight's fading we're gonna play in the dark til it's golden again
Jade Fox is offline View My Blog!