MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Michael Llodra

Thread: Michael Llodra
View Single Post

Old 08-15-2010, 11:34 PM   #307
country flag Marine

Marine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Michael Llodra

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulage View Post
6 months after the clash it must not be a little cold like said Forget . It seems that they no more get along. They were used to practice together in tournament and since february never heard about one and i never see Arno to a match of Mika or the opposite this year. As I'm curious i would like to know what's really happened between them
What did say Forget ? I don't remember
I'm very curious and I WANT to know !!! lol
That's just a pity for them, they were so close and funny together. I wonder if it's only about mika's choice to change of partner or anything else...
Who could answer us ??? lol

Guy Forget
Marine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote