MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Novak News!!

Thread: Novak News!!
View Single Post

Old 08-15-2010, 08:40 PM   #3125
country flag Nole fan
The new era of SuperNovak

Nole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Novak News!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber Spyglass View Post
I understand what you're saying cos I think it too sometimes but not so much in this case.When he said Fed should have won earlier I think he meant it in the kind of sense that a top player should never let a lead of a set and a break slip(like how he was disgusted with himself after the Melzer match),but once he did get back into it it was clear from his presser that he thought he was the better player,from the back of the court.I liked how he said that in the first set he played a terrible amount of unforced errors while Fed played good,unlike the commies suggesting that it was just Fed playing amazing and Novak's bad play had nothing to do with it .I think Novak knows exactly how that match was won and lost,he knows it wasn't a case of too good
I agree. Actually something one of the commentators said made me wonder... He said: "Imagine if Djokovic wins this match without a serve, that would be impressive". And it's true, he was close to win it and he was playing with his second serve most of the time. So that tells me that when he gets his serve back he will be able to beat Federer consistently. At least this Federer. Roger played brilliantly during the first set, but Novak was missing easy shots, it wasn't him on the court, even Roger acknowledged that. I think these two players are struggling right now with their games, playing at intervals their best games and at other intervals making a lot of UEs.

Either you get him or you don't.

Novak Djokovic provisional nº2

The Golden Era of Novak: Australian Open * Dubai * Indian Wells * Miami * Belgrade * Madrid * Rome * Wimbledon * Montreal * US Open * Abu Dhabi * Australian Open * Miami * Toronto * China * Shanghai * World Tour Finals 2012 * Australian Open 2013 * Dubai * Montecarlo * Beijing * Shanghai * Paris * WTF * Indian Wells
Federer to Nole: "Amazing year. Amazing tournament. Amazing match. You are THE BEST!"
Nole fan is offline View My Blog!