MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Novak News!!

Thread: Novak News!!
View Single Post

Old 08-15-2010, 08:09 PM   #3124
country flag Amber Spyglass

Location: "I think we are in rats alley,where the dead men lost their bones"
Amber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Novak News!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nole fan View Post
Federer never gives easy praise and most of the time he sounds so arrogant... but maybe that's preferable than Nadal saying "if I don't play my best tennis it's impossible to win bla bla bla". I resent Novak praising too much and saying things everytime like "I was lucky I won" and things like that. Shows low self-esteem. Lucky you won? I'm sure you did something in the process.
Seriously I prefer old Nole all cocky and full of himself than this, good sport or not.
I understand what you're saying cos I think it too sometimes but not so much in this case.When he said Fed should have won earlier I think he meant it in the kind of sense that a top player should never let a lead of a set and a break slip(like how he was disgusted with himself after the Melzer match),but once he did get back into it it was clear from his presser that he thought he was the better player,from the back of the court.I liked how he said that in the first set he played a terrible amount of unforced errors while Fed played good,unlike the commies suggesting that it was just Fed playing amazing and Novak's bad play had nothing to do with it .I think Novak knows exactly how that match was won and lost,he knows it wasn't a case of too good
Amber Spyglass is offline View My Blog!