MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - On The US Open 2010 Road

View Single Post

Old 08-14-2010, 09:20 AM   #55
country flag soulage

soulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: On The US Open 2010 Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lesliem View Post
Arno will play cinci qualies, at first round he draws Ramon Delgado another veteran (yeah older than Arno ) who beat him in....1999 . So wait and see !

I heard that he will play in "L'Open de la baie de somme" in september !?
He can still find older player to play Delgado is not the best player of the draw but he gave good resistance to Istomin last week and I think that the biggest problem is Arno and as Delgado knows the problem of Arno he will surely believe more in his chances today and offers a tough match to Arno. Anyway good luck to him and we can't say he's not trying.

For the open de la baie de somme he played it in 2007 but i read nothing for 2010 field
soulage is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote