MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Poll: How many Grand Slams could Fit-Dave have won?

View Single Post

Old 08-12-2010, 05:36 AM   #1
country flag 2003

2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Poll: How many Grand Slams could Fit-Dave have won?

Have we ever seen Fit Dave at a grand slam?

The way the guy is playing at the moment is insane. He would blast almost anyone off the court.

But the problem is we have only really seen Fat Dave at grand slams in recent history, and even then he was pretty good, making all the semis at all the Grand Slams.

Watching his tennis is like poetry in motion, he is easily the most naturally talented Tennis player since Bjorn Borg and Ivan Lendl. His shotmaking is GOAT worthy.

I think he would have at least 5 slams, and would have taken one of Nadals French Opens, 2006 perhaps.

He also would have won 2003 US Open for sure.

This is all assuming he would have avoided some injuries. But I honestly believe being cardiovascularly fit, and dropping some pounds would have gone a long way to avoiding some of those injuries.

It seems, sadly, the only time the ladies man decided to activate Fit Dave was for his 2003 TV Spot with the horny massuese

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWHfB1REtbc

So how many slams would Fit Dave have won?

I know he dispatched Federer at 2003 AO, but he would have been a real chance to take it to Aggassi in that final if he had been there. No one stood up at that tournament.

- Rafael Nadal, ever so "humble", - press conference after shock 4 set loss to Robeen Soderling @ 2009 French Open 4th round.
2003 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote