MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Ernests' Photos and Videos Part 2

View Single Post

Old 08-11-2010, 09:11 PM   #393
country flag Yolkina

Yolkina has a reputation beyond reputeYolkina has a reputation beyond reputeYolkina has a reputation beyond reputeYolkina has a reputation beyond reputeYolkina has a reputation beyond reputeYolkina has a reputation beyond reputeYolkina has a reputation beyond reputeYolkina has a reputation beyond reputeYolkina has a reputation beyond reputeYolkina has a reputation beyond reputeYolkina has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ernests' Photos and Videos Part 2

GOOD BYE GULBIS . ( from itaketheetennis.blogspot.com )

[i]] " The always entertaining Ernests Gulbis is quickly turning into one of my favourite players on the tour, so I was disappointed that he lost to Soderling in the first round of the Rogers Cup.

I really enjoyed watching Gulbis practice this week in Toronto, as it was one of the only practice sessions I attended where the coach was actually making the player do drills, as opposed to just hitting with another player. It was a brutally hot day with on-court temperatures apparently reaching 42°C (that's 107.6°F), and it was interesting to see the coach putting Gulbis through a tough workout while also trying to pump him up and motivate him the whole time. I was waiting for some sort of Safin-like meltdown or a racquet smashing frenzy, but although it was clear that Ernests was hot and tired, he kept smacking that ball—and let me tell you, he hits really, really hard. " [/I

Here are some photos of Gulbis practicing...