Re: In the Spotlight - You! 2009/ 2010 Edition
Originally Posted by Eden
How about having 10 new questions?
1) When did you start watching tennis?
2) Who would be your favourite coach for your favourite player?
3) What's your favourite match-up in tennis?
4) Do you have any quirks (for example having to check 10 times whether you have really closed the door)?
5) What's your favorite smell?
6) When did you got your first PC? When have you been using the internet for the first time and do you remember which information you searched there first?
7) Which 5 internet sites do you visit regurlary?
8) Have you ever changed your opinion about a tennisplayer (either positive or negative)? If yes, what was the reason for it?
9) If you had lots of money to spend, which charity would you donate this money too and why?
10) What do you think is the meaning of life?
The really important kind of freedom involves attention, and awareness, and discipline, and effort, and being able truly to care about other people and to sacrifice for them, over and over, in myriad petty little unsexy ways, every day. That is real freedom. The alternative is unconsciousness, the default-setting, the “rat race” — the constant gnawing sense of having had and lost some infinite thing. It is about simple awareness — awareness of what is so real and essential, so hidden in plain sight all around us, that we have to keep reminding ourselves, over and over: “This is water, this is water.” It is unimaginably hard to do this, to stay conscious and alive, day in and day out. - David Foster Wallace