MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world!!

View Single Post

Old 08-10-2010, 10:33 PM   #911
country flag maryb

maryb has a reputation beyond reputemaryb has a reputation beyond reputemaryb has a reputation beyond reputemaryb has a reputation beyond reputemaryb has a reputation beyond reputemaryb has a reputation beyond reputemaryb has a reputation beyond reputemaryb has a reputation beyond reputemaryb has a reputation beyond reputemaryb has a reputation beyond reputemaryb has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world

Quote:
Originally Posted by maratsmaiden View Post
seemed to me like she was vacationing in Ibiza and somehow met and/or knows Marat (not too well apparently, as she barely knows his name - Maret & Malik? ) I could be wrong, but, that's the impression I got...
The cat goddammit, Malik! Get back to that cat and never mind the bimbos. Keep this up and I'm doing a midnight raid on the flat. That ball of fur needs looking after. And I'm talking about the cat ...

I-bloody-biza? Honest tae ...
maryb is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote