MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - If you are a Jo fan, Introduce yourself in here.

View Single Post

Old 08-09-2010, 03:07 PM   #15
country flag kooties

kooties has a reputation beyond reputekooties has a reputation beyond reputekooties has a reputation beyond reputekooties has a reputation beyond reputekooties has a reputation beyond reputekooties has a reputation beyond reputekooties has a reputation beyond reputekooties has a reputation beyond reputekooties has a reputation beyond reputekooties has a reputation beyond reputekooties has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: If you are a Jo fan, Introduce yourself in here.

Hello, I'm Angelo 19 years of age and from the Philippines. Currently studying to become a doctor.

I'm a Jo fan since he has one of the most aesthetically pleasing games out there. Big serve + forehand, fast legs, and beautiful dropshots. I also love the fact that you never really get what you expect out of him, he's borderline painful to follow (2nd tiebreak against murray at wimbledon '10, volleys against Djokovic in the 08 Aus final 4th set tiebreaker), but it's ok since it makes his Victories so much sweeter (PARIS 08!).

He's an up and down guy who can beat anyone in the world, but at the same time lose to any guy in the world. He plays with passion, so much so that it ruins him sometimes, he never goes for the safer margins and blasts whatever he gets. It's risky, and downright stupid sometimes, but if he was any different would he still be Jo?

Slams and records be damned. JWT is my favorite player of all time!