MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - On The US Open 2010 Road

View Single Post

Old 08-09-2010, 01:48 AM   #52
country flag Via

Via has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: On The US Open 2010 Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lesliem View Post
Arnaud has lost his match against Yani 7/6 ; 6/2

I followed the first set. He was a break down but came back. He had set point to finally loose the set on a double fault in the tie-break . After he probably gave up as usual this year after a long first set loss...
His serve was better yesterday whereas his opponent was serving awful at the beggining but it didn't really help Arno.

It's a pity we never have his opinion about all these losses, if he had an explanation
thanks for the report. i didn't even know there's live scores for masters tournaments, i'm so out of touch lol

don't know if he really gave up, or just not fit enough these days?

i don't think he'll be honest about any reason with the public... i just hope that he's honest with himself ie. not in self denial.
Via is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote