MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Andrey Golubev

Thread: Andrey Golubev
View Single Post

Old 08-08-2010, 06:01 PM   #319
country flag WarriorA

WarriorA has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorA has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorA has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorA has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorA has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorA has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorA has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorA has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorA has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorA has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorA has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Andrey Golubev

This is from Andrey’s round of 16 match against Berdych in Washington, D.C. The conditions were awful. There was a rain delay all day and I don’t think the match started until around 9pm. It was still really humid despite being that late at night. I think he was frustrated because the humidity was affecting his grip. I’m a Berdych fan, but Andrey is definitely really likable too. I found that out really quickly after watching this match.

The video isn’t the best quality and is a little boring at first, but toward the end he’s hitting really well. He’s really awesome to watch live because he’s such a powerful hitter.

WarriorA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote