MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world!!

View Single Post

Old 08-07-2010, 06:57 PM   #880
country flag flender

flender has a reputation beyond reputeflender has a reputation beyond reputeflender has a reputation beyond reputeflender has a reputation beyond reputeflender has a reputation beyond reputeflender has a reputation beyond reputeflender has a reputation beyond reputeflender has a reputation beyond reputeflender has a reputation beyond reputeflender has a reputation beyond reputeflender has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world

sorry guys... don't know where to ask but I 'm going to moscow on thursday
I heard about the city being covered by smoke right now from forest fire . the tv reporters said something like tourists difficultyly breath WTF ??? but they said flights are not canceled and can be landed there ??? ...... is it that severe ??? or they are just exagerated ??? it dosn't make sense to me if planes are able to land then the city should be alright ???
anyone from moscow could help me with this ?? I really need to know coz I really want to go there.
flender is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote