MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tennis Tipping #32b - Binghamton - Congrats to ANDRE AGASSI and Goldenoldie/*Jean*!!!

View Single Post

Old 08-07-2010, 05:29 PM   #60
country flag ibreak4coffee

ibreak4coffee has a reputation beyond reputeibreak4coffee has a reputation beyond reputeibreak4coffee has a reputation beyond reputeibreak4coffee has a reputation beyond reputeibreak4coffee has a reputation beyond reputeibreak4coffee has a reputation beyond reputeibreak4coffee has a reputation beyond reputeibreak4coffee has a reputation beyond reputeibreak4coffee has a reputation beyond reputeibreak4coffee has a reputation beyond reputeibreak4coffee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping #32b - Binghamton - Commit Now! 13 MD Spots Late Entries!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
Love, I suspect many players like to write "anyone for doubles?" and don't show up until it's the picks sending time, so I assume they *do* want to play the doubles. I had some problems myself in Toronto with "anyone for doubles? just confirm" and then 15 people confirm doubles with him while he wouldn't show up to choose .
Sweetie - its a problem, particularly at the challenger level. I just wanted to make sure we had 8 teams so we could have a tournament. We do with GoBlakeGo and Exponente now, and I removed you and jackjones from the doubles list.

But the bigger question - why doesnt anyone want to play dubs with Nathaliia?
(Nathaliia - please join me for doubles in Salvador next week )
ibreak4coffee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote