MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tennis Tipping #32b - Binghamton - Congrats to ANDRE AGASSI and Goldenoldie/*Jean*!!!

View Single Post

Old 08-07-2010, 01:25 PM   #57
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping #32b - Binghamton - Commit Now! 13 MD Spots Late Entries!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoBlakeGo View Post
GoBlakeGo/Exponente for doubles
Quote:
Originally Posted by legoesr View Post
I'm still here waiting for the confirmation of somebody, but per your experience if you're saying this, I invite Exponente for doubles!
I think GoBlakeGo was quicker

The good manners in TT say you choose the person who is quicker to offer. However, in the big tournaments, like Toronto where I manage, players look at the ranking of the ones who offer (to avoid playing quallies or being an ALT). Here it is not the case (many free spots in the main draw), so I am afraid you have to keep looking for a partner.

If you don't find anyone, you can play with jackjones (my unconfirmed partner), it is perfectly fine for me

i want something else to get me through this life....
Nathaliia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote