MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - String recommendation?

View Single Post

Old 08-07-2010, 03:32 AM   #1
country flag Fed Fan

Fed Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFed Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFed Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFed Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFed Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFed Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFed Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFed Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFed Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFed Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFed Fan has a reputation beyond repute
Default String recommendation?

In recent weeks, I have developed some problems with my right arm again and was wondering if somebody could suggest a string that provides the attributes I want and is easy on the arm and shoulders.

I see myself more as an all-court player, but I stay at the baseline for much of the time and like to set up approaches to the net etc with aggressive forehand from the back of the court. I hit with a neutral stance, eastern grip and "windshield-wiper" forehand. I'm not the most powerful player by any means, so I rely on coming up with some decent angles to win points.

As such, I'm looking for a string that can generate some topspin and provide some control for angles and which is also easy on the arm and shoulders. Obviously, it's impossible there will be a string that has the playability of Luxilon Big Banger and the softness of gut. One string recommended to me was one of Wilson's NXT strings, so some opinions on this would also be nice.

Thanks for your help.
Fed Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote