MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world!!

View Single Post

Old 08-06-2010, 05:40 AM   #899
country flag KarlyM

KarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world

^ The funny thing is the only item I notice that's really questionable is his shoes.

Maybe it's because:
(A) every guy in my area dresses like this so I'm "immune" to it
OR
(B) I've gotten so use to seeing Marat's 50,000 skull t-shirts that it doesn't even faze me anymore.

Since it's so hot in Russia, I'll blame it on the heat and give him a pass on the shoes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maryb View Post
Awwww Big Yin. I leave you for a couple of weeks and this is what I come back to. LMAO. You're looking more and more awkward by the minute. Go home to the cat. Pronto. It probably has heatstroke! LMAO. These pics made me laugh if nothing else. An awful lot of plastic on display ... meeeooowwww. Did the blonde's lips move when you asked what her name was?

Meeeeooowwww. LMAO.
Brilliant!
KarlyM is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote