MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - And Israel is the aggressor...right.

View Single Post

Old 08-05-2010, 10:32 PM   #55
country flag Sapeod
77 years later...

Sapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond repute
Post Re: And Israel is the aggressor...right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennishero View Post
i dont know what your crying about, you obviously dont want to listen to the truth or the perception of others outside isreal and USA (jewish controlled media).
:retard:
Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly View Post
The UN has issued a statement saying that the Israelis were pruning trees on their own side of the Blue Zone. During this a Lebanese sniper killed an Israeli. Both the Lebanese army and the UN knew in advance of the tree-pruning operation.
You could get all these facts on your Blackberry - if the unelected rulers of your country give you permission, that is.
But then maybe the truth has no place in the hate campaign against Israel. Almost all the posts in this thread that criticise the Israelis are written by people who are probably in possession of the facts - but see no reason to recognise them, because they don't support the hate.

I tend to see myself agreeing with you a lot when it comes to non tennis.

SLAMS: 2 WINS, 5 finals, 7 semi-finals, 7 quarter-finals...
MASTERS: 9 WINS, 3 finals, 8 semi-finals, 18 quarter-finals...
WTF: 3 semi-finals...
OLYMPICS: 1 gold, 1 silver...
CAREER PRIZE MONEY: $33,359,256 (5th of all time)
MATCH WIN/LOSS: 481-151...
TITLES: 31 and counting...
Sapeod is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote