MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - And Israel is the aggressor...right.

View Single Post

Old 08-04-2010, 10:36 PM   #24
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: And Israel is the aggressor...right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennishero View Post
the majority of the world has the same opinion (except USA, for obvious reasons). why do you think that is?

your post is very hyopcritical, and short sighted.

there are no excuses for killing civilians on a ship in international waters or for bombing lebanon's airport out of the blue.
and for terrorists on any side killing for their fanatical reasons. And you call me a hypocrite? Only if I do what I admonished Or Levy for- giving you guys fodder. Sorry the rest of you shall remain on ignore. It is amazing to me how so many love to attack through a computer screen. I bid goodnight to you all for I am now on vacation and will not waste my time or yours any further.
Kiss my ass gentleman
cobalt60 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote