MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world!!

View Single Post

Old 08-04-2010, 03:19 PM   #893
country flag little_masha

little_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world

I personally belive that the blonde is sweet and that they look really nice together. Of course, we are perfectly entitled to wonder what does he do with such a decently dressed woman, but, well, ...you know...30 yrs old ...and counting...

At least he looks relaxed (happy?) and this lady seems no skank, so enjoy

As for the Mickey?minnie T-shirts...I bet it's their mother who bought them!!!

PS: Oh, and Maryb, "Go home to the cat. Pronto. It probably has heatstroke! LMAO" you are so funny God bless you! I love your posting here!
little_masha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote