MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The Gaming Thread (Next Xbox Announcement 21th May)

View Single Post

Old 07-29-2010, 10:43 AM   #198
country flag opeth84

opeth84 has a reputation beyond reputeopeth84 has a reputation beyond reputeopeth84 has a reputation beyond reputeopeth84 has a reputation beyond reputeopeth84 has a reputation beyond reputeopeth84 has a reputation beyond reputeopeth84 has a reputation beyond reputeopeth84 has a reputation beyond reputeopeth84 has a reputation beyond reputeopeth84 has a reputation beyond reputeopeth84 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Gaming Thread - STARCRAFT 2 OUT TODAY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post
nice way to fuck up the gaming thread :retard:

habib still trying to shoot against high quality games like Starcraft 2.

give it up already, mate. your games aren't popular and you won't make them any popular like this. they are average at best.

Yea i think you need to chill out mate. Final Fantasy 7 is one of the best games ive ever played as is Starcraft but thats just my opinion. Habibko is entitled to his as well. I myself am not a fan of multiplayer games as i prefer the single player experience especially games with good stories like the Final Fantasy or Starcraft or Bioshock or Deus Ex etc. Most Starcraft fans probably couldn't understand that but it's just not my thing. Theres no right or wrong or good or bad reasons to play or buy a game.

Everyones different mate
opeth84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote