MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Who is the best player on MTF?

View Single Post

Old 07-27-2010, 02:48 PM   #147
country flag Dougie

Dougie has a reputation beyond reputeDougie has a reputation beyond reputeDougie has a reputation beyond reputeDougie has a reputation beyond reputeDougie has a reputation beyond reputeDougie has a reputation beyond reputeDougie has a reputation beyond reputeDougie has a reputation beyond reputeDougie has a reputation beyond reputeDougie has a reputation beyond reputeDougie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who is the best player on MTF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozone View Post
http://princetennisusa.webs.com/arch...eviousnews.htm

^ A pretty old video of me hitting a forehand winner before switching to a new racquet. I think it's a year or so old. It wouldnt let me upload it straight to here so I had to put it on another site.
Thatīs nice looking forehand. This is an entertaining thread, but the title is all wrong. It should be "The best player on MTF whoīs ready to take part in a childish argument, post videos of his game and/or present his real name in a public internet forum".
Iīm sure there are a lot of players here who have played at a high level and beaten a lot of good players, but who just donīt want to take part in this childish fight. Whoever the best player on MTF is, one thing is for sure: Heīs someone who doesnīt brag about his game in this thread. And no, Iīm not saying itīs me, so please donīt ask me to post videos or what my ranking is.
There, my popcorns are ready, I wonīt bother you guys any more!
Dougie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote