MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - U.S. Summer Hard Court Season!/LA, DC, Binghamton and now USO Qualies!

View Single Post

Old 07-27-2010, 07:22 AM   #12
country flag *bunny*

*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: U.S. Summer Hard Court Season!/First Stop: LA!

Pity he lost...

This is his blog from Sunday:
(Again, it's NOT AN OFFICIAL translation so please do not quote it anywhere. All the mistakes are to be blamed on me.)

Today I couldn't play my game at all and lost.

Tim Smyczek 3-6 4-6

Once one shot didn't get in, I started thinking about too many things and then other part of my game also got into trouble.
It might have been the worst match I've played recently.
After the match, I was not so much frustrated as I was fighting with this irrepressible feeling towards my being unable to play my game.
From now on, I have to make more time for tennis and practice hard so that I can get confidence in every shot.
I don't think the situation is terrible, but I won't be able to beat strong guys if I go on like this.
I have to change something. Otherwise I can't get my confidence back, and more than anything else I can't win a match.
I've already had discussions with my coach about this so now I've just got to do it.

My next match will be qualifying in Washington, but before that I'll return to the academy to train.
My mind is still panicking a bit, but I have no time to rue the defeat, so I'll just go for the next step.

Also supporting Rafael Nadal, Kei Nishikori, Lleyton Hewitt
David Ferrer, Andy Murray, Juan Martin Del Potro, Nikolay Davydenko, David Nalbandian
Goran Ivanisevic and Marat Safin
#3 Ferrero Tard

Last edited by *bunny* : 07-28-2010 at 02:11 AM.
*bunny* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote