MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Fabio Fognini - The Hope of Italy

View Single Post

Old 07-26-2010, 10:03 PM   #689
country flag Matt H

Matt H has a reputation beyond reputeMatt H has a reputation beyond reputeMatt H has a reputation beyond reputeMatt H has a reputation beyond reputeMatt H has a reputation beyond reputeMatt H has a reputation beyond reputeMatt H has a reputation beyond reputeMatt H has a reputation beyond reputeMatt H has a reputation beyond reputeMatt H has a reputation beyond reputeMatt H has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fabio Fognini - The Hope of Italy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corina2605 View Post
Hello fellow Fabio supporters

I have been a fan of the beautiful Fabio for some years, but can say that he really won my heart during the last two weeks... I had the chance to see his matches live in Bastad and Hamburg. He is a real fighter which I love most about him. What stroke me is that he plays his best tennis when he is behind. He had very good opportunities to win the second set against Ferru, was break up but then played a bad service game and rest of set. However on the other hand you can be sure that when Fabio is back a break it is not over, as he fights till the end. The matches I saw were all quite rollercoasters...I do not want to be his coach!!!

He was also really nice to his fanclub and supporters and seems to be a special person I wish him all the luck in the next tournaments and hope he can improve his ranking. Forza Fabio!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for the thorough, upbeat summary of your recent experience up-close with our beautiful Fabio. I appreciate it.
Matt H is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote