MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Who is the best player on MTF?

View Single Post

Old 07-26-2010, 05:44 PM   #59
country flag Ozone

Ozone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who is the best player on MTF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winnipeg View Post
im not going by the itf ranking...hes beaten the number 4 and number 8 player on that list handily...start playing itf's and then talk to me dipshit
Due to the fact that you lied about him being #5 I reeeally doubt he beat the #4 and #8 players.

Honestly in America itf's aren't a big deal. I didnt even know about them until last year. If I asked my parents and even fellow juniors to take me to an ITF tourney they would say what is that. Our regular quarterly National Open tourneys are so much stronger than this G5 event in Canada you played in it's unbelievable. Not to mention we try to play these tourneys called the Orange Bowl and Kalamazoo. Just being honest.

BAGHDATIS | GASQUET | DOCTOR IVO | TIPSY

JOHN | KENDO | RUSSELL | BAKES | GINEPRI | SAM | SWEETING |MARDY | SMEE

JBlock Forever

Last edited by Ozone : 07-26-2010 at 05:49 PM.
Ozone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote