MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tennis Tipping Statistics Website - we are back check post 1561

View Single Post

Old 07-24-2010, 08:27 PM   #313
country flag GoBlakeGo

GoBlakeGo has a reputation beyond reputeGoBlakeGo has a reputation beyond reputeGoBlakeGo has a reputation beyond reputeGoBlakeGo has a reputation beyond reputeGoBlakeGo has a reputation beyond reputeGoBlakeGo has a reputation beyond reputeGoBlakeGo has a reputation beyond reputeGoBlakeGo has a reputation beyond reputeGoBlakeGo has a reputation beyond reputeGoBlakeGo has a reputation beyond reputeGoBlakeGo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping Statistics Website - Site Working Again!

Scheveningen Done
Pozoblanco Done

The website was giving me problems halfway through Oberstaufen. It's probably best that I took a break from that tournament. Luinir the manager didn't update the first page or even the threads at that. When he attempted to put the scorelines in for the matches he entered in the wrong score and gave credit to the wrong doubles team putting them in blue and advancing the other team. Sorry I don't like to talk about managers as I know they are far and few of them now a days but just very frustrating. I will finish later today.

FYI if anyone had any problems with this John John apparently changed his name to *Jean* then Jean
GoBlakeGo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote