MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafatards chat. NO Rafahaters, Fedtards or trolls allowed in here!

View Single Post

Old 07-24-2010, 01:36 AM   #129
country flag Veronique

Veronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafatards chat. NO Rafahaters allowed!

[quote=star;
I always take frozen water with me to a tournament too. When it's blazing hot at IW, I use one as an ice pack to cool me down. But, I have ice water through the hottest part of the day. I take 2 liters. That's enough because I refill with water during the day. If it's not so hot I take one liter and refill with water from the water fountains.[/QUOTE]

That is a great idea though I didn't see any free water on the grounds. Everything was for sale. Also using one of the iced bottles of water as an ice pack is a great idea. I was already wet with sweat anyway.
Veronique is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote