MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafatards chat. NO Rafahaters, Fedtards or trolls allowed in here!

View Single Post

Old 07-23-2010, 04:38 AM   #126
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafatards chat. NO Rafahaters allowed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veronique View Post
I'm going with a dear friend of mine today. I'm bringing 10 frozen bottles of water. No more margaritas for a very long time.
haha, you are so funny, why the need to bring such heavy water stuff, you could simply buy it from the shops which are located near the venue of the tourney

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Mimi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote