MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafatards chat. NO Rafahaters, Fedtards or trolls allowed in here!

View Single Post

Old 07-22-2010, 01:21 PM   #120
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafatards chat. NO Rafahaters allowed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimi View Post
yes, the Germans I met there told me it was rare to have such hot weather in Germany, so i was not lucky at all

it seems that the man loves the male dog more

its good that your kitty is so warming to you coz i always have the impression that cats are very cold, thats why I love dogs more
Oh, kitties are very affectionate too. Each one is a little different, of course. Once I was very ill and was in bed for a week. The cat I had at that time who grew up outside and spent much of his time outside stayed on the bed with me for the whole week. I've never had a cat who wasn't affectionate -- each in it's own way.
star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote